Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2005

comprendo?

Oh hello my friend, i'm back in writing
and so i heard that you have been wondering
but must you wonder why i write in such a way?
i write to inspire
and so i hope u shall be inspire
judge me if you want by my writing
but never speak of me as if you know me


and oh my friend,
you will never know
such hatred exist in my heart
it feeds on my soul
it makes my eyes aflame like fire
I could burn you with one stare
my word is my sword and i toil with it everyday
sometimes guilt makes me sad
but i kept it hidden behind the facade
but when i write it will be like rain drops falling on the window

And finally my friend,
Life itself has a story laced with emotions and intuition
there is no beauty if a poem is without emotions
And so my friend i hope you understand

No comments:

Post a Comment