Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2005

my pebbled beach

I long to walk on the pebbled beach of Brighton



Where I had walked in my lover’s arms



Hand in hand we stroll to the end



What seems to be forever has come to an end





I miss the pebbles, the wind and the sea



I miss the carnival they have at the pier



I long for the day when I was in Brighton



I wonder if in life this is just the beginning





A year has gone since I saw the pebbled beach



But memories still lingers in my mind



What seems to be the best is lost in the sea



Where I keep my hope afloat although I’m drowning





Still I long to return to the pebbled beach



Where I can sit and listen to my heart in silence



Memories are best etched in the stones at my feet



I will return to my pebbled beach





~syanarissa~



4 comments:

  1. i prefer white sandy beaches instead ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wished i had the chance of doing that sooner or later!white sandy beaches on my own private island with my love ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..nice writing...i impressed..baru tau u re good in this kind of art..heheh..still ingat lagi all the lawak in klcc.hope the happiness is urs for the coming new year..ungu violet..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe..thanks roserq..mmg ungu violet sgt aku nih :)

    ReplyDelete