Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2005

the final piece to a dramatic puzzle

A random person presented to me, surprisingly, quite an accurate assesment of the situation i am facing right now.  The final piece somehow always falls neatly into the puzzle to reveal the big picture. Yes, initially i felt numb as truth unveil itself and i am still wondering why i didnt see it coming. im am definitely not prepared for it and why was i so blind. And true enough it was followed by destructive emotions and i am still trying to gain control and accept reality. Heartbreaking isnt it?



I went through this myself and i thank God because i am back on my feet again. It took a while for me to figure out what was happening but i finally understood. And when i saw him that day looking lost and confused, i see me. That was me before and it breaks my heart to see him like this.



Living in oblivion, we fail to see the bigger picture. But the question remains on what would you do if someone you love slips away from himself? Should you leave or should you stay? Although these questions keep playing in my head, I know how big a love can be. I pledged to stay and gave him my words that i will be here through thick or thin, through rain or shine and through his weakest and strongest. I just hope I am strong enough to go through this. 



Each and everyone of us has our weakest point in life. To succumb to it is very sad. We must remember that when we fall, life does not wait for us. It keeps on going and you are going to be left behind. Learn from it, keep a positive mind. Remind yourselves of the ones you love and note that they too feel the pain seeing you like this even if they dont show it. Its allright to cry once in while and be sad about things. Keep in my mind that whatever challenges that God gave us is not something that we cant handle. I am concern with my frens and my love at this time. I hope my spirit to live inspires all of you. After all, im just human too. With hell of a lot of emotions!heheh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment