Search This Blog

Monday, August 14, 2006

save me

I miss the house in london where i found my solace away from home. And now it is not ours anymore. I can still smell the morning breeze when waking up, especially in the summer. I love my peachy room even if it was small. I always feel like I am where I should be everytime I was in the house. When i was depressed the house kept me company. I can just stay in it even if i had to be alone. Even if i just stayed in the room to drown my sorrow, had really bad hangovers, bad fused temper and an unbelievable amount of crying over a broken heart. I loved it and i miss it now because it has been my salvation. And now i dont have anywhere to go to...and i am sad. It felt so good the last time i went there before it is gone.



Well my house here is fine but i cant find solace in it. I dont know how to face the people who live with me. I dont want them to be worried or sad when there is something wrong with me. I feel lonely when there is no one in the house but i cant cry out loud for them not to go anywhere even if i feel depressed. My salvation is gone. I am left to deal with my emotions and end up wearing a mask that is starting to tear me apart....

3 comments:

  1. i miss london too :-( I have so many fond memories of her..i remember my small room too, even tho it was just a teenie space- it was the best! Going back to london for holidays wouldnt be the same anymore as how it was when we lived there! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sya...it feels like we're kinda going tru the same momment. but of course mine isnt in london tho. i know it means so much to u, im sure everyone in your family feels like same way about the hse in london. i hope everything will soon work out fine in your personal life. you're got all your friends and family that cares about you! :) at least i know i care about u :) so stay strong :) *i omost nak nangis reading your post, cus im feeling the same way, but im more of homesick...*

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup i agree with u there,zetti..and stella, ur a nice girl..i like u :)

    ReplyDelete