Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

After a long hiatus.....

The cat is back again..! Well i am just so lazy to blog these days because:

1) I cant access my blogger.com account from office. The IT set some restrictions so i am always logging out whenever i want to enter the page -___-

2) I have been pretty busy executing deal and thankfully issuance is today yay :D

3) I cant be bothered to edit my old blog posts imported from blogger.com manually in wordpress. Its an eyesore but i think i just have to live with it. Not gonna spend hours editing it na ah  +__+

4) I have been adamant on losing weight and maintaining it. Most of my free time (which i dont have a lot) is usually dedicated to Jillian Michaels exercise videos. I love her workouts. My body feels stronger with her 3-2-1 circuit training method. 3 minutes strength 2 minutes cardio and 1 minute abs.

Here are 3 of my favourite:
download (2)
download (1)
download
5) Also, been fasting at least twice a week to ganti puasa and also trying to do the 2 day fasting method of consuming only 500 cal per day for two days. So far i have only succeeded in consuming 700 cal a day the lowest. Dont think i can do 500 cal a day lah. Die..

So all in all i've ganti puasa in total 9 days. I have about 34 days left to ganti as i have not been diligently ganti-ing my puasa for the past 7 years. Heh.. The fidyah i have to pay is getting higher every year so after the next ramadhan, i will continue with my 2 days a week of puasa.

Further updates, i have been ill - affected by the horrible horrible haze last week. Damn dusty smoke smelling haze. Even visibility was extremely poor and no sunlight! Must remind self to buy a box of masks during normal days to keep for hazy days. If not mask would just simply sold out or sold at the double the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment