Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

where should i blog??

I am still indecisive whether to stay in blogger or move to wordpress...The thing is i can access wordpress from the office but then i have always been blogging here since like forever. I kinda like my new template now after changing it soo many  times. Oh well, i'll probably blog on both depending on my mood hahah :p

The thing is, my poetic justice is long gone. Swallowed by the busyness of life. My thoughts are shredded with daily chores for self and home. No time for daydreaming of words. I miss those days where i would have some thoughts and words floating through my mind. Endless time of memorising lyrics. Ideas will be streaming in every now and then. 

In terms of work i have been quite lucky though. So far i have a transaction to close every year since i started working in the investment banking industry. Alhamdulillah. My progress has been good but i still have to strive hard for the SC license. Which is a requirement. I should've waited for it when i was in RHB Invest where i was exempted from taking the exam but nooo i had to go to KFH. Thinking that i would be in the islamic banking side the rest of my life, i forgot completely about the license. And now i have to sit for the bloody tough exam "-_____-"

In terms of health, it has been improving tremendously since last year. I am reverting back to my old weight. I currently weigh about 53-54 kg. Trying to get down to 50-51kg still. I have included habbatus sawda, virgin coconut oil and green juice as part of my supplement daily. I am able to bend my left leg now however i still cannot do duduk antara dua sujud because my thigh and knee still feels tight. Think i still have to see the doctor for that. 

Now, i loooove my green juice! Actually its not juice la its like a blended greens..heheh


My normal ingredients would be:
1) Green apple
2) cucumber / zuccini
3) celery (its a must!)
4) lime and/or lemon
5) a bit of ginger
6) spinach or kailan or whatever green leaves i can find
7) fresh turmeric (not all the time depending on my mood or tummy. Turmeric is really good to quell tummy discomfort actually). 



I drink it every morning and it feels so refreshing. You'll get acquinted to the taste after some time, trust me. If i am pressed for time i will have GNC's powdered green juice. The taste is really yucky (imagine wheatgrass, kelp and spinach smelling powder +__+) so i normally add a bit of ribena to it. Nothing beats freshly blended or juiced greens though.

Alright, thats enough update for today. Hopefully i will continue to blog regularly from now on..hehe

Ciao ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment