Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

25 things about ME (yes sometimes its all about me muahahahah :p)

Found this in my FB note and i thought why not include it here haha. This was posted in August 2009.


Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. butterfly and stars - my trademarks. my favourite shapes and symbols. 

2. cupcakes - i looove cupcakes. i think they are cute and colourful to eat and the portion is just enough to satisfy my cravings for sugary stuff haha :P~

3. martial arts - kickboxing is like my life. i am in love with kickboxing.the 'me' time that i get when i go for training. its like the world around me shuts down and no distractions just concentration. the intensity of the training. the adrenaline rush. the feeling of wanting to be throw a powerful punch and kick. the feeling of building your body to be stronger and the ability to go head to head with people. i love martial arts. to me martial arts are timeless and everyone should learn at least one.next one on my list is muay thai. kendo have to be put on hold for a while.

4. squash - the number 2 love of my life. slamming the ball to the wall and trying to outwit your opponent in a restricted space is very challenging. its like living in a box and thinking outside the box at the same time.

5. roses and jasmine frangipani - my favourite smell and its very disctinctive. not just any rose smell or like makcik makcik one, mind you. it must be the fresh smell of roses not musky.And jasmine fragipani never fail to calm me down everytime.

6. tuberose - my favourite flower. in malay they call it bunga harum sundal malam. The flowers are small on long stems. the smell is very significant when the flowers bloom one by one.

7. cats - i love cats. i used to take care of all the cats in my school. but now im allergic to cats :( i've developed the allergy over the years and only discovered it like 4 years ago. 

8. bunny - i used to refer to myself as bunny because i had a bunny teeth. Everytime i look into the mirror and in the pictures i will see that bunny teeth. i hated it and affected my confidence sometimes. i used to envy ppl who has perfect straight teeth.but not anymore because my teeth is just perfect now ;)

9. internet addict - yes, i cannot live without internet and checking my fb everyday. i can live without my phone but not without 'connectivity' hahah! im an addict and im OK with it :)

10. coffee - i dont drink coffee i only drink tea especially herbal tea and green tea. somehow i couldnt acquire to the taste of coffee

11. poetry - i love writing and i've been writing. i wish to publish a poetry book one day. one of my dreams :)

12. islands - the sun, sea and sand. oh and fishies! the perfect getaway for me. the feeling of not being on the mainland and being far away from people where you can only see the sea across the horizon. 

13. london - i always have my yearly pilgrimage to london. i used to hate london when i first went to study there. the depressing, cold and gloomy london. plus the fact that my ex bf was in australia at that time. somehow london has become my place of solace. the smell of the air, the smell of the apartment in maida vale, the black and white cat, those times lepaking at hyde park and walking on the streets day in day out. i miss it when i left for good.

14. food glorious food - i looooooooooooove eating!! you can see me munching something literally every 2 hours everyday. u dont believe me ask my friends and my colleague!! hahah im hungry all the time

15. tennis and do rock climbing - yeah tried that and somehow i cant. mungkin biasa main squash and rock climbing kaki pendeklah tak sampai haha :P

16. batting cage - i used to go the batting cage a lot last time when i used to have more free time. i can do batting max one hour. it can be a great workout you know. also to great to test your reflex haha

17. electro - 2009 is an electro riot year! hahah i actually like Lady Gaga :P

18. anime - started off with sailormoon then yuyu hakusho then slamdunk. now Bleach and Honey & Clover. All time favourites are films from Studio Ghibli. 

19. bipolar - i have extreme personalities. it can vary from one end to the other in a split second ie. i can be in a VERY good mood or VERY bad mood. and i mean VERY ;)

20. vain pot - i've taken my vainness to the next level haha. and yes i am a narcissist

21. metrosexual - yes i like metrosexual guys and guys who wears colours.and no i dont think they are gay :)

22. dejavu and dreams - vivid dreams and constantdejavu. its like a snapshot from the future that i am meant to go through this. sometimes it scares me. i had three occurance of dejavu in the last two days. crazy shit, man

24. selective memory loss - i have long practised selective memory loss to salvage myself from being broken and to stay positive all the time. it really works you know because you can just forget some things that you dont want to remember. And if you need to remember you hafto like dig in your brain real deep.

25. there is a ghost in my head - watashino alter ego carbon copy wa anohito desu. mada koishiku omoudesu. baka ne. i know..

No comments:

Post a Comment