Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Beauty product tried and tested: Revlon Grow Luscious by Fabulash






Have you ever dreamed of having beautiful, long black lashes? Revlon’s new range of mascara, Grow Luscious by Fabulash is really fantastic! Revlon claims that it is a multi-benefit mascara and lash enhancer that gives instantly longer and fuller lashes while helping them to grow stronger with each use. The mascara is available in regular or waterproof and comes in the shade of Blackest Black, uses a patented formula of unique fibers and phytopeptide complex to help condition and strengthen lashes, complimenting the natural growth cycle by helping to prevent premature breakage. Also, it comes with an oversized brush, and it’s only priced at RM33.

I don’t really have short or sparse lashes but at one time my lashes were falling off and breaking prematurely leaving a bit of a patch on my eyelid where the lash is suppose to be and some of it became shorter. Maybe because of my diet or daily use of mascara and rubbing it off with make up remover but I can never live without mascara and eyeliner. Period. I’ve tried an eyelash serum before – KJI & Co Emergency Lash RX. It worked as good but I always forgot to put it on before I put on my mascara and ended up not using it as often as I should. It’s also a bit pricey compared to Revlon’s.

So when I saw this new Grow Luscious by Fabulash I decided to give it a try since I don’t have to do any extra step and it would be just like putting on mascara daily. Convenient enough isn’t it? Although it is not as black as Majolica Majorca’s mascara or other brands, it does help my lashes to look fuller and lusher. Also, I found that my lash is stronger than before. It has been about a month of using the mascara now and I love it! People were asking me whether I am wearing fake lashes and when I said im not they were truly amazed. So give it a try peeps, it might suit you too! I am truly a satisfied buyer of the product J


No comments:

Post a Comment